Message from the CEO :

June 26, 2018

“Trucks need the gap to turn, but they need to turn less than 1% of the time. The other 99% of the time, the gap is simply wasting fuel.

TruckWings™ automatically closes the gap when it’s not needed, improving your fleet’s bottom line.

Your truck becomes more like a bullet train on the highway, without any driver actions, changes to the trailer, or compromises on the turning circles.”

See All News